- These terms are valid for all agreements made through this sale.
- The organization of the sale is done by Eurogenes
- The party, which offers embryos in this sale will be named after this as the “seller” and the party who buys through this sale and gets the sale item assigned, will be hereinafter identified as the “buyer”.
- The organization will only act as an intermediary in the realization from a (purchase) agreement between seller and buyer.
How does the sale work:
- All lots are listed with a price per unit.
- The prices are excluding 10% buyers commission
- The prices are excluding VAT
- Foreign buyers with a VAT number are in the 0% VAT rule
- When you checkout through your shopping cart and place an order, you are agreeing to pay for the item.
- All embryos are available for immediate shipment
- The bids are made in Euros (€)
- All risks of the embryos are the responsibility of the buyer once the embryos are delivered to the buyer.
- The transportation of embryos from the seller to the buyer will take place as soon as possible after the sale, but not before complete payment as invoiced from Eurognees is received from the successful buyer.
- Payment for all purchases is due within 14 days of sale.
- Sale invoices will be sent via e-mail, post or fax following the placement of the order.
- Embryo release forms are issued once proper payment has been received and processed by Eurogenes.
- Payment will not be released to the seller until Eurogenes has received proper transfer paperwork.
- International buyers are responsible for shipping the embryos. Buyers will be contacted after the sale about their wishes and requirements for exporting the embryos.
- Eurogenes will take care of the export to the final destination. Export / Transport fees are mentioned on the page Transport / Export
- The organisation cannot be held responsible for erros on the internet site, sale catalog or in the advertisements.
- The organisation cannot be held responsible for visual or non visual regardless the size or nature of such defect of the sold item.
- The organisation cannot be held responsible for any genetic defects of the embryo combination which are not known by the seller or organization.
- The organsation cannot be held responsible for any conesquentional damage.
- The organisation only acts as an intermediate party between seller and buyer. Any claims in consequence of the purchase is a case between the seller and buyer.
- The organisation does not take any responsibility for damage to persons or cases, which has arisen because of or connected to the sale.
- Foreign purchasers, who wish to export their embryo’s, shall make the organisation aware of this directly after the auction. All costs and risks shall be the responsibility of the purchaser as from the moment the seller has concluded the export preparations.
- The cow indexes mentioned therein have been calculated or converted by the herdbook in the country the donor cow is housed in accordance with the current methods. All official pedigrees of sale animals can be seen.
- All embryos are frozen as first class embryos identified by an official recognised vetenerian. The seller and the organisation can not be held responsible for the quality of the embryos as soon as they have been transported to the buyer. The organisation and the seller do not accept claims regarding the quality of the embryos.
- All frozen embryos are rated first class by official and registered ET veterinarians. In the case of grade two or lower class embryos at thawing and no resulting pregnancies, the seller will take care for a refund, either in the form of an embryo with similar pedigree value or the purchase amount for the embryo. It is of vital importance that any claim is accompanied with an official statement in English from a recognized ET veterinarian. This should be send to Eurogenes.
- Every bidder is held to conform to the auction conditions. The act of bidding implicates knowledge and acceptance of these conditions.
- The organisation can never be held responsible in case the embryos can not be exported no matter what reason.